20 August 2016

More Amazon Fails

I'm not certain whether sunken WWII aircraft carriers qualify as Craft, Hobby, or Home, but any of the alternatives are a tad morbid:



At this point, I feel the need to mention that I don't build ship models and never have, either indoors or outdoors:


Vacuum sealing equipment seems to be putting the cart before the horse when it comes to hunting gear:


If you take your Tesla to Europe:


Wedding rings have been popping up for more than a month now and I'm not quite sure what to make of it. I've been married for more than thirty-two years.


I certainly can't add anything to this:


Unless this is a graduate text on using analytics for Gerrymandering, I can't imagine the connection:


It may come as surprise to you, but I can't remember the last time that an Amazon recommendation was of any use to me.

No comments: